Please read this policy carefully, because by using this ““site”” you confirm that you understand and agree to the terms of our policy; and consent to the manner in which we may collect, use and disclose information. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy, please do not use our web page.
We reserve the right to change the provisions of our policy at any time. We will inform you if any changes have been made within our polices by indicating on the date such policy was updated. In addition, we recommend you to review our policy from time to time to make sure that you understand how any personal information you provide us will be used. If you continue using our web page after any policy update you are accepting the new terms and changes.
MTZ Law Group policy applies exclusively to all information collected by our web page as follows:
- Personal Information provided to us – We only have access to and collect personal information (such as your name, date of birth, mailing or physical address, telephone number, or email address, and email preferences (collectively, “Personal Information”) that you voluntarily provided to us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent your Personal Information to anyone. We are the sole owners of the Personal Information collected on this “site”.
- Information Collected by Automated Means – Whenever you use the “site”, we, as well as any of our third-party advertisers and/or service providers, may use a variety of technologies that automatically collect information about how the “site” is accessed and used (“Usage Information”).
- Usage Information may include, in part, browser type, operating system, the page served, the time, how many users visited the “site” and this statistical data provides us with information about the use of the “site”, such as how many visitors visit a specific page on the “site”, how long they stay on that page, and which hyperlinks, if any, they “click” on. Usage Information helps us to keep the “site” fresh and interesting to our visitors and to tailor content to a visitor’s interests. Usage Information is generally non-identifying, but if we associate it with you as a specific and identifiable person, we treat it as Personal Information.
- Device Identifiers – In the course of collecting Usage Information we may also collect your IP address, MAC Address or other unique identifier (each a “Device Identifier”) for the computer, mobile device, Wi-Fi card, or other technology (collectively, “Device”) you use to access the “site”.
A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your Device when you access a web “site” or its servers. Our computers identify your Device by its Device Identifier. When you visit the “site” we may view your Device Identifier. We use this information to identify repeat visitors to our “site”. We also may use this information to send you immigration related information and to enhance the “site”. We may associate your Device Identifier with your Personal Information.
The technologies used on the “site”, including Device Identifiers, to collect Usage Information may include, without limitation:
- Web Beacons – We may also include web beacons (also known as web bugs, Internet tags, pixel tags, tracking pixels and clear GIFs) with the content and ads that we deliver to you, which we will use to collect information regarding your interaction with our content and ads. A web beacon is a transparent graphic image placed on a web page or in an email, which indicates that a page or email has been viewed or that an email has been forwarded. In addition, a web beacon allows third parties to obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears, the URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page containing the beacon was viewed, the type of browser used to view the page, and the information in cookies set by the third party. A web beacon may also tell your browser to get content from another server.
Cookies and web beacons (together, ““site” Cookies”) may enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our “site”, track user actions/behavior on our “site” and track the effectiveness of marketing information.
- Analytics – We use two products to analyze activity on our “site”. We use Google Analytics to understand how users use our “site” so as to enhance the user experience on our “site” or if you wish to opt-out of Google Analytics, go to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will also use your information as follows:
- Registration – A user may need to first complete a registration form in order to use the “site”. During registration, a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our “site” in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
- Surveys and contests – From time-to-time, our “site” may request information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and mailing address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this “site”.
- Customer Service – Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about immigration news regarding law and regulations updates or changes to this Policy.
- Chat – Our “site” may use chat functionality to enable direct communication with you through our “site”. We will primarily use such information to assess your needs and to gain your contact information, so that we may contact you to further discuss of our services to cover your needs.
Do We Share Your Information?
We will not trade, rent, share or sell your Personal Information to third parties unless you ask or authorize us to do so.
Unless you ask or provide your consent to do so, we will not share your Personal Information with any third party outside of our organization, other than with our courier providers, including as necessary to mail out your cases either to USCIS or the Immigration Court. Only employees who need the Personal Information to perform a specific job (for example, customer service or case processing) are granted access to Personal Information. The computers/servers in which we store Personal Information are kept in a secure environment.
We will disclose Personal Information when we believe in good faith that such disclosures (a) are required by law, including, for example, to comply with a court order or subpoena, or (b) will help to: enforce our policies; enforce contest, sweepstakes, promotions, and/or game rules; protect your safety or security, including the safety and security of property that belongs to you; and/or, protect the safety and security of our “site” or third parties. In addition, if all MTZ Law Group, PLLC‘s assets are acquired, all of the data collected by us through the “site” and through other means and services provided by us would be among the transferred assets.
Your Privacy Rights — Access to and Control Over Information.
We offer you choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your Personal Information. If you receive promotional communications from us, you may indicate a preference to stop receiving further promotional communications from us and you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the promotional email you receive or by contacting us directly at the email address or phone number given on our “site”.
We do not charge for this service, and your opt-out request will be processed within 30 days of the date on which we receive it.
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our “site”:
- See what data we have about you; if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Notify us if you do not want us to share your Personal Information for marketing and promotional purposes.
What Steps Do We Take to Protect Your Information?
We take measures designed to protect your Personal Information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect Personal Information we process and maintain. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other types of misuse. To protect the confidentiality of Personal Information maintained in your account, you must keep your password confidential and not disclose it to any other person. You are responsible for all uses of the “site” by any person using your password. Please advise us immediately if you believe your password has been misused.
This Policy and the privacy practices of MTZ Law Group, PLLC will be subject exclusively to the laws of the State of Texas in the United States. MTZ Law Group, PLLC makes no representation that this Policy and our practices comply with the laws of any other country or jurisdiction. Users of the “site” who reside outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. If you reside outside of the United States, by using the “site”, you consent to the transfer, processing, and use of your information outside of your country.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at 2900 Wilcrest Dr. Suite 103, Houston TX, 77024, or call us at (281) 905-0018.