Skip to content

CALL US: (281) 905-0018

“Exclusively Immigration Law Practice in Texas”


These visas grant to the foreign national the right to live and work permanently in the United States and some examples are the following: Family-based petitions (F1, F2A, F2B, F3 & F4), Employment-based petitions (EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, EB-4 & EB-5), and Special immigrants (VAWA, Asylum, Religious workers, Juvenile court dependents, etc.) 

Foreign nationals who are holders of these visas are called Legal Permanent Residents (LPRs) and typically after meeting some requirements these LPRs can apply to become U.S. citizens.

At MTZ Law Group “Your Immigration Status Matters to Us” and we would be very pleased to assist you with any type of process you might need or visa you are seeking to obtain.
Our Location

2900 Wilcrest Drive Ste. 103
Houston, Texas 77042
(281) 905-0018 Phone Number  
(832) 626-2627 Fax Number



“Exclusively Immigration Law Practice in Texas”
The information contained in this website does not constitute legal advice or the formation of an attorney-client relationship.

Copyright © 2020 MTZ Law Group All Rights Reserved